Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dollhouse contest voting ends Sunday 8pm

Dollhouse Contest

Hey everyone, the dollhouse contest is almost over...voting ends tomorrow at 8pm.
Voting was suspended for a day because of a glitch, but everything is ok now so please go to the the site below by clicking the link and vote for 3 of your favourite dollhouses...one vote for each house. I hope you will give me 'ginger' one of your votes.  Those of you who have voted already, thank you so much I really appreciate it but you may have to vote again because of the glitch, please visit the site and make sure that the star under the house pic is not there, if it is, you will have to vote again. Thank you so much for your time. I have added a couple of pictures here, you can see more pictures of the inside by clicking my pic on the website below as well as the other houses too.

Please share this with your family and friends so they can vote too.

Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment