Custom Search

Friday, September 25, 2015

Undersized Urbanite Dollhouse Tour | Before


Hey everyone, please watch, comment, rate and share our new video with all your
social media friends and family.

I'm entering the Undersized Urbanite contest this year, and I found this
dollhouse on Kijiji for only $20. It came with a lot of accessories, some furniture
and a few barbies so it was a great deal, even if the house isn't in great shape.


First of all I have to make a taller outdoor background for my
videos and pictures, I used two separate sky boards but it kept falling.


I want to make this house look more realistic so I'm getting rid of all the pink.


I recently bought some dark grey brick sheets from ebay, I was
going to use them on something else but I think I may try it on this dollhouse
if I have enough sheets.


There's a missing door but I think instead of making another door, I may cover
it up or add a window instead.


Not loving the front door but not much I can do, or can I?


Don't like the kitchen, I hope I can remove it without removing the
walls from the house, will probably build something from scratch, unless I have
something else to replace it. Will need new chairs too. One of the chairs is broken.
I will try to fix it but there's only two chairs.


I don't like the washroom either, I hope I can also remove it without damaging
the walls,


I don't like dollhouse with elevators so I'm also going to try to remove it
and fix the floor so I can put maybe some plants in that corner??

I have a lot of work ahead of me and the deadline is February.
I would appreciate any ideas from you, on colour, design etc.

If you love building or decorating dollhouses, you should definitely enter
the Undersized Urbanite dollhouse contest, it's a lot of fun. There is two categories, one
category for experienced dollhouse makers and one for newbies. 

Please subscribe and follow this blog for updates on my progress.

:)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...