Wednesday, March 22, 2023

DIY One Sixth Scale Barbie Doll CONDO Livingroom Makeover


In this video I gave an old set I used for my Monster High doll series on Gingers Doll World channel a makeover for my new adult collector Barbie Doll, I gave the livingroom a makeover in this video, kitchen will be next, plus I'll also be creating a bedroom and bathroom set for Barbie's new apartment. Thanks for watching, please subscribe and give this video a thumbs up. Check out my YouTube channel for more Barbie doll decor content, check out my Make it MINI series, I create miniature versions of home decor dupes I find online, click here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfJ_TeosQSqRSMF80VhCD0P6y6HDobSzt Have an awesome day! #dioramas #dollhousemakeovers #gingerlola

No comments:

Post a Comment