Custom Search

Sunday, July 8, 2012



Materials Needed:
Thingamajig...Not sure what it is I think its a wall bracket...you can probably find this around the house, garage or at a hardware store. I liked using this because its heavy so the laptop won't be falling over or flimsy and I can stick magnets to it for different screen shots.
 Wooden Pieces...For the keyboard, you can draw it on like I did, its not perfect but it'll do for now...or you can print a keyboard picture from your computer and glue it on...
I'll probably do that..not sure I am happy with the keyboard, a bit messy.

Plastic Tub...I used this as the covers, I cut it up into smaller pieces, keep the 
scraps for  future crafts.



Plastic sheet to cover the screen shots...so it won't smudge.












 










Thank you for visiting. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...