Friday, November 23, 2012

How to Make a Doll Restaurant - the Floors

The Flooring...
I love how the floor turned out, I didn't want to do the giraffe print for the restaurant, because that is the schools flooring, and I wanted it too look elegant so I did a hardwood flooring, well more like soft wood, I used popsicle sticks.















After laying the floor down, I stained it.




Now that the floors and walls are done...time to start decorating, my favourite part. I will post the pictures tomorrow of the decor features I added, and a final video on our YouTube channel probably Sunday...with a little stop motion clip (I will post the video here to so its easier to get to).

I have only done a few videos in stop motion and it was done with me holding the camera and trying to stay in the same position taking the pictures, well that didn't work out very well.  I love how stop motion looks and want to do more of it but it has to look better, I didn't know why it wasn't looking very smooth, one of our YouTube viewers told me all I need was a tripod... duh... another duh moment. So I started looking for one on Kijiji and found a few, I also asked my brother because I know he has some good cameras and woohoo he had a tripod to give to me, now you can't get a much better deal than 'free'.
Thanks bro... you're awesome!

So don't forget to subscribe and join our blog and YouTube channel so you won't miss any of our new stop motion videos, tutorials and our web series thats getting alot of great comments 'Skull Academy'.

Thank you so much for stopping by and viewing my crafts.
YOU ARE AWESOME!
I think I use the word 'awesome' way to much :) but it fits :)

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment