Custom Search

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More Bling to Rooms

The Monster High school house I made is still a work in progress, I will keep adding or taking away stuff as I am finding new things. The doll dressing screen I made for one of the dorm rooms was lacking something, I always wanted to add this chain to it, but never got around to it, but I finally did, it looks so much better. This room is going to go through more changes because there will probably be new students coming after Christmas, I have a feeling my niece will be getting more dolls and they need a place to sleep. I don't want to make another dorm room, so I'm replacing the single beds with bunk beds.

Check out 'our little shop' if you want to buy a bunk bed for your dolls.



I love how the dressing screen turned out, I also added more bling to the lamps 
and lighting fixture on ceiling. 



This is Operetta and Spectra's room, I don't think they will like the idea of getting new bunk beds, 
but what can you do?
 

Rochelle and Lagoona's room just need a little more bling, the cork board was looking kind of drab, 
so I added the bling around it.


That's it for now, I am decorating the house and restaurant for Christmas, 
I will have pictures and a post soon. 

Send us pictures of your dollhouses and doll crafts, we would love to share them with our readers.

 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...