Monday, December 3, 2012

How to Make Dollhouse Christmas Trees & Wreath

Here is a quick tutorial on how to make small pine cone Christmas trees and a wreath.

Christmas Tree


Paint your pine cones green, I added the glitter when the paint was still wet, but you can also wait till its fully dry then add white glue and sprinkle your glitter, shake off the excess.


Now add your ornaments, small beads, ribbon, anything small and sparkly.


Christmas Wreath

This is also very simple, I cut off a bit from a big lifesize wreath, you can't even notice a piece is missing. I added some glue to the edges and then the glitter. Glue small beads, wrap a small piece of wire so it can hang over the door.





Check out our video tutorial, there's a small stop motion clip at the end, check it out, tell us what you think. Thank you for being apart of our blog. Please don't forget to vote for us above on the top right, there is 2 icons, every vote counts :) Thank you!



:)

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your idea of decor. I will do something similar for my Barbies house ..... keep in touch

    ReplyDelete